Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday! (Episode 5)

I've been a little "absent" from the blogging world this past week.  I make no excuses.  I've been busy having some spring break fun with two of my favorite little people...
Today lunch with our favorite Survivor was on the agenda.  Apparently we aren't the only ones who wanted to have lunch with her.  Jeff had dropped by the store and brought her favorite Taco Cabana (I know he's happily married and all but I'm beginning to think he may have a little crush on Kim)...
He said things may get a little crazy tonight but not to worry, he's TEAM KIM all the way (he was even wearing his t-shirt to prove it)...
Those two have such a sweet relationship.  He was a little thirsty so of course Kim gave him a sip of her tea...
I mean seriously.  You can't blame him for having a little schoolyard crush on this chick...
Can't wait for tonight...
TEAM KIM FOR THE WIN!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Good one Beth! When you and the girls took lunch to Kim today, you failed to mention Jeff was there! Very cute. You girls are so much fun! I love you.

    ReplyDelete