Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's in my crotch.

Best. Quote. Ever.  I won't pretend that I'm not biased.  But I'm not the only one who thinks that declaring the immunity idol is in your crotch is a memorable statement.  Check out this excerpt of a review on TV Fanatic (click HERE to read the full article)...


Life gets even better for Kim when she takes the initiative no one else has somehow and finds the other hidden immunity idol. Before looking at the ramifications of such a find, let’s review the greatest quote to date in the season so far and possibly one of the top 10 Survivor quotes ever:

I just found the hidden immunity idol. It’s in my crotch.

Priceless. I did think to myself when she found it ‘where is she going to put it?’ and came up with the same answer; her crotch. She just didn’t seem like the kind of person who stuffed. Her bra or her jock, it would seem. Too bad CBS didn’t show it. I wonder if she looked like Lois Einhorn from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective?
Back to the ramifications of such a find. Yeah, we all know the obvious benefits by now, who cares. What does matter is that the find inadvertently pushed Kim and Chelsea even closer together when Kim chose to reveal the idol to Chelsea. The duo soon realized that they could be a power pair and strategized accordingly.
Finally! I’ve been pushing for these two (and many previous potential pairs) to realize the power of a tight pair. Not only might we finally see the first power duo since Rob and Ambuh, but they’re even a logical pairing. They’re both smart, cute, athletic and normal. Working together makes them the large favorite to win the game.

I couldn't agree more.  And now let's discuss a little "Crotch Idol 101".  


First things first...you wake up and think to yourself, "Today's the day I'm going to find a hidden immunity idol." (That step alone elevates you to bad ass status).  So off you go in search of treasure...
You check the obvious places first...


Occasionally looking over your shoulder to make sure you aren't being tailed...
And just when you think you may never find it, you say a little prayer and...VOILA!  The idol is yours...
Elation follows...
As does the burning question in every viewers mind..."Where is she going to hide that thing?!"  Easy.  Her crotch of course...
You can't wait to share the good news with your Island buddy, "I found the idol!  It's in my crotch!"  Epic.
She conveys the perfect reaction of shock and awe and of course helps you hide that thing (even though it has been...well...in your crotch)...
And then you have a delightful little scheming session...
Which is when it hits you "THIS IS AWESOME!"
It was.  It totally was. 


TEAM KIM FOR THE WIN!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so awesome! I've never really gotten into survivor before (except the rob and amber season), but it has been SO fun to watch kim this season! that episode was great and worked out just perfectly for her. loved that CBS let the whole "thank you Lord" prayer slip in there. ;-) ALSO, I must refrain from looking at Instagram now until after I've seen the episode so I don't see any more spoilers from your feed! ha! :-) those pics you posted were perfect! so cool! go team kim! (sorry about the deleted comment- i was signed in under hubby's account) :-)

    ReplyDelete