Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Beauty of a Merge

This may make me sound really lame but can I just say that as an avid Survivor fan my favorite part of last night's episode was the fact that they finally did an intro!!
From the moment I found out my sister was going to be on Survivor I have looked forward to seeing her in those opening credits...
It's like a Survivor rite of passage or something (that may be a little dramatic, but I think it's pretty darn cool)...
I can also say that from the moment I found out Kim was going to be on Survivor I had full confidence that she would play the game well.  She is one of my favorite people (so of course I'm biased) but I also knew from being close to her that she is born to play this game.  So far I think she is practically flawless in her strategy.  Some peeps are actually calling her "The Godmother" (pretty awesome huh?!)...  
It almost seems to good to be true.  I can only hope that the words blindside and Kim never find themselves in the same sentence!
I also hope her homemade black shorts never find themselves in the same pot with Tarzan's "poopy pants"!  My gosh.  I'm fairly certain that I have never laughed as hard at a Survivor episode...
Sure Tarzan...we all believe you.  There is so much chocolate just floating around on the island.  I'm sure some just magically made it's way into the crotch of your really cool speedo's...
Oh, so it's dirt now?!  I'm with Chelsea and I'm totally not buying it.  Let's just say as a mother of two I am not a big fan of "poopy pants".  I don't care how hot the water is or how dead the microbes are I still wouldn't want them in my pot! Best. Look. Ever.
Maybe one of my all time favorite Survivor scenes!  So happy that Kim lives on in the land of Survivor for another week (Yep, there she is just hanging out behind Jeff Probst)...
By the way in case you missed it the title for this weeks episode was Kim's clever quote from tribal council, "That's the beauty of a merge Jeff (with a twinkle in her eye)."  TEAM KIM FOR THE WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment