Monday, May 21, 2012

Making the Rounds

One week in and my observation would be that the life of the "Sole Survivor" is just a tad bit busier than usual.  My first clue was waking up to find a full page spread on Kim in the Newspaper...




She also made the rounds at the local News station.  First a live interview Wednesday afternoon...






Followed by a visit to "Great Day SA" (where another fellow Survivor Rita made an appearance as well)...








She's been a busy lady but that didn't keep her from hopping on a plane bright and early Saturday morning to head to Charlotte for a little Nascar fun...





Kim was a judge for the burnout competition along with this guy who you just might recognize (starts with a "C" and rhymes with Dolby)...




It's been a fun first week in the life of the newest "Sole Survivor" and I'm sure there is a lot more where that came from!  Later this week some never before seen footage (aka Kim's day 40 pics) and your questions answered.  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    We're still waiting for you to come back with the answers for all those questions on the previous post Beth.

    Cheering on from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kim's Nascar badge that says "HOT"! Glad Kim's enjoying her fame and having fun!

    I hope Team Kim is having a great week.

    Team Kim for the 2nd win in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, my heart is feeling the pang of jealousy as I look at the pic of Kim and Colby! :-)
    So excited about keeping up with Kim's adventures after winning! I didn't get my question in for her on the last post so here it is:
    What was Kim's hair secret on the island? I know she got a couple of showers here and there but still...her hair looked fabulous majority of the time. Braiding perhaps? Kim had the perfect "beach look" and I must know how to get that at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE reading all the buzz with you and Kim. What a fabulous sis you are to record Kim's amazing journey. Love reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beth for all the Kim updates! You're such an amazing sister. All the best! x

    ReplyDelete