Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just Annihilate Them

It's official.  Each Wednesday is better than the one before!  Last night's episode had us all sitting there with our mouths wide open.  It's one thing to know someone is pretty good a spinning a story...it's another to watch them do it on National Television!  

Kim has a talent otherwise know as "making s*@% up!"  She's been perfecting it for as long as I can remember.  She loves to mess with people and the game of Survivor takes that to a totally different level.  I think it was made for someone just like her and it is beyond fun to watch her play!  Needless to say we weren't at all surprised when she popped up as one of the potential "Player's of the Week"...


We couldn't cast our votes fast enough...


Hmmmm....it's a tough decision...


But I think I'll go with KIM!  If you haven't voted yet text the number "2" to 55455.  When you do you'll be entered in a $10,000 give-a-way so it's a win win situation!  Just in case you need a little extra convincing check out this secret scene from last night (just click on the pic)...




We also had a chance to watch with some die hard Survivor fans last night which always makes things that much more fun (Kim and Robin)...


Lately I feel like I'm hanging out with my very own Boston Rob Jr.  I couldn't be prouder of this chick...  


TEAM KIM FOR THE WIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment