Monday, January 30, 2012

What Animal Are You?

My sister's secret talent is not such a secret anymore.  During one of her interviews for Survivor she spilled the beans that she has a knack for pointing out what animal people look like.  To make it even more of a skill she can usually do it within just a few minutes of meeting you!


She's done it for as long as I can remember and in case you are wondering I'm a mouse.  Specifically (for any American Tail fans out there) I'm Feivel's Sister...




If I had a quarter for every time someone has asked my sister, "What animal am I?" since the cast was released I'd be a rich woman!  So I decided to put all that asking to good use and stick the slogan on a t-shirt that we can proudly wear in support of TEAM KIM!!  




If you'd like to join us in wearing her name proudly every Wednesday you can head HERE (as in click right here!!) to order a shirt.  The code is COF21888.  


Today also just so happens to be the animal whisperer's birthday...




Happy Birthday bestest buddy!  You're one of my favorite people in the whole wide world and the coolest person I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment