Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And so it begins...

Finally.  F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!  Have you ever had a secret?  Like a good one.  Like one you really can't tell?  I have.


It's nothing you'd guess (not in a million years).












So here goes.












I'm sure most of you have heard of the show Survivor (I mean unless you live under a rock or something).  Well, I've been a fan for as long as I can remember.  I've never missed a season  (except for the very first one which thankfully means I don't have visions of Richard Hatch in all his glory seared into my brain).  I got hooked after Season 2 and can remember thinking I would love to be just like Elisabeth Filarski.  I've had quite a few favorite castaways over the years...Stephanie, Boston Rob, and JD just to name a few.  But I'm pretty sure I may have a new all time favorite after this next season airs.  As a matter of fact I can guarantee it (look closely I'm pretty sure one of the cast looks vaguely familiar)...




Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  Can you believe it!  I'm not sure when I've been this excited about something!




In just 4 short weeks the world will have a chance to get to know my beautiful sister a little better.  I have no doubt they will see her for the warm, competitive, gorgeous, funny, bad ass that she is (click on this photo to watch her video)...




I'm so proud of her!  I'm also sure I'm driving her crazy by taking her picture (but I keep telling her when we're old and gray she'll be glad I documented things so well).  Kim watching Kim...




And finally getting to tell people where she really disappeared to (on the phone in this pic with Mimi and Papa which was one hilarious conversation)...




Gotta' say that for this stay at home Mama excitement like this doesn't come along very often.  Thanks Kimmi for letting us all be a little part of your adventure.  This is going to be awesome!  




Set your DVR's people (don't worry I'm sure I'll remind you again).  February 15th is going to be added to the "Best Day Ever" list.  Go Salani!!  (Click here to go directly to the Survivor: One World homepage and have fun checking out the cast, photos, videos, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment